Please open a new issue to clarify any questions, or post in the General discussion issue.
All guidelines for adding new software to the list are listed in PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md.
- To add a new entry, edit the README.md file through Github's web interface or a text editor, and send a Pull Request.
- See Editing files in another user's repository, Creating Pull Requests, Using Pull Requests for help on sending your patch.
- A script to help you format new entries is available at (it requires
make to be installed):
git clone/download and enter the repository, run
make add and follow the instructions.
- A website to help you format new entries is available at https://n8225.github.io/
- The list of contributors can be updated with
- Software with no development activity for 6-12 months may be removed from the list.
- Don't know where to start? Check issues labeled
help wanted and